Barbecues are a favourite for parties and events with friends, families and colleague. We have put together several options for you to choose from incorporating traditional barbecue food, plus some tasty twists that you might like to try. A choice of salad accompaniments is must and do have a look at our sweets to finish things off.
TRADITIONAL BARBECUE - A selection of 2 from list A served in baps, with cheese, onions and various sauces available.
CONTEMPORARY BARBECUE - 1 choice from list A and 2 from list B served plated.
Barbecue List A
- Beef Burger - A traditional 4oz Kitridding Farm beef burger
- Cumberland or Pork Sausage - Local sausages from Kitridding Farm
- Bacon - Dry cured bacon rashers
- Pork Steak - Succulent minute steaks
- A vegetarian option can be made available if required v
Barbecue List B
- Maple & Orange Glazed Chicken - chicken breast marinated in maple syrup, wholegrain mustard and orange
- Chilli Lamb Skewers - Lamb pieces marinated with mint & chilli, and skewered with red onion
- Orangey Spare Ribs - Aromatic ribs with a bourbon, orange and ginger
- King Prawns - Delicate prawns
- Sticky Chicken Skewers - Skewered chicken marinated in sherry, ginger and garlic
- Fish Parcels - Haddock cooked on the barbecue, in foil parcel with tomato, capers & new potatoes
- Sizzling BBQ Sauce Ribs - Pork spare ribs in a barbecue sauce
- Bay Scented Prawns - Skewered king prawns and bay leaves
- Lamb Skewers - Lamb cubes, pancetta and sage leaves skewered and marinated with rosemary and garlic
- Chicken Wraps - Chicken breast and sage wrapped in pancetta slices
- Vegetable Kebabs - Courgettes, coloured peppers, mushrooms & baby tomatoes, marinated in lemon juice garlic & oregano v
Please contact us for prices and availability.